TYPOLOGY OF LANGUAGE MEANINGS IN DIACHRONIC AND CONTRASTIVE ASPECTS is guided in its activities by international principles of scientific publication ethics reflected in recommendations of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The Journal welcomes previously unpublished papers reflecting linguistic research results. Authors are not to submit manuscripts or their fragments that have been published before or have been submitted to another journal and are under consideration.
All submissions must fully meet the requirements of the Journal.
All submissions are double-blind peer reviewed by the experts in the corresponding area. Manuscripts reviewing is fully confidential. Reviewer’s conclusion, as well as any information regarding the submitted manuscript, is not disclosed to anybody except the author.
The review process is carried out by members of the Editorial Board and independent experts in relevant fields. The review procedure is double-blind when names of reviewers and authors are not revealed to each other.
Reviewers evaluate theoretical and methodological level of the paper, its practical value and scientific significance. All papers are checked for plagiarism.
1. The authors submit their manuscripts online. The Manuscript must not contain any names or any other personal information about the author(s).
2. In a separate file the AUTHOR’S CONTACT DETAILS are to be submitted including their full name, degree, position, affiliation, private address, telephones, e-mail, etc.
3. Submission of an article by authors shall be accepted as their confirmation to allow the Editorial Board to review, edit and publish the paper under consideration if it has been accepted for publication.
4. The Executive Secretary performs a preliminary evaluation of the article and sends it to the Editor-in-Chief and / or Associate Editor who assign two peer reviewers.
5. The reviewers evaluate the possibility of the article publication, the period of the manuscript reviewing may take up to 30 days.
6. The author is notified via e-mail about the peer-review results. If the article is approved for publication the Executive Secretary shall notify the author about the expected date of publication.
7. If the peer-reviewers point to the necessity of making certain changes and adjustments to the manuscript, the author will get a Reviewing form with the comments and suggestions. The author is requested to return the adjusted article, or in case of disagreement with the reviewer’s opinion, the author is requested to produce a reasonable response to the Editorial Board within 10 days.
8. The final decision on the possibility of the article publication is taken by the Editor-in-Chief.
Manuscripts that are sent to reviewers are intellectual property of authors and related to the information that remains confidential. That is why review process is held on the basis of confidentiality when information about the paper (terms, content, stages of review, comments of reviewers and the final decision on publication) is not disclosed to anyone except the authors and reviewers. Unpublished papers shall be returned to the author with a formal statement justifying the refusal.
TYPOLOGY OF LANGUAGE MEANINGS IN DIACHRONIC AND CONTRASTIVE ASPECTS is an open access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print. By “open access”, we mean free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles or use them for any other lawful purpose.
The Editorial Board and our peer reviewers make every possible effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information in our publications. However, we make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Journal. Any opinions and views expressed in this publication are the opinions and views of the authors, and may be not shared by the Editorial Board and our peer reviewers. Authors take their own responsibility for the accuracy of the information presented in the Journal. The Editorial Board shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to, or arising out of the use of the information in publications.
All personal information entered in this journal by the authors will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.